it’s like you’re IN farmville
Yes, Jeff Lynne is forever the best no matter what. Let us be the best of ELO buddies and have intelligent discussions about Jeff’s hair.
Oh hey, I’m finally making this comic!? I’ll also be updating this on my Comic Fury as well if you wanna check that out too. http://woofsraine.thecomicseries.com/
Yeah, the guy sitting quietly and looking out the window sounds like the real asshole in this situation. Not the person judging him for no reason. She definitely isn’t the asshole. UGH, now he’s listening to music! What a piece of human shit.
"Excuse me, but I need to have access to the power outlet, please."
WOAH PROBLEM SOLVED
I didn’t forget, I swear! Finally, here’s #133, Eevee for the #Twitterdex!
And this is why working with 12 markers will ultimately fail you…See-Thru should be a much lighter blue, but alas, the single blue and purple they give me are way too dark..Kittehclaw seems fine though.
I found another one of those sheet things, so I drew out the next two characters, Kittehclaw and See-Thru! Hopefully I’ll have these guys colored soon.
Hey, remember this? Here’s a colored version of Simetra and Feceskin! I sort of messed up coloring Simetra’s body, but I think I like how it turned out overall.
We are forced to live in a system that steals from us daily, Kill snitch culture.
Important things to keep in mind!
- never take from ‘mom and pop’ type store. Its likely you’ll actually harm them, whereas taking from a walmart wont effect much.
- never take items that a worker is assigned to monitor (usually super expensive items), theyll be in trouble for it. and its usually a minimum wage worker and usually they lose hours or pay, or they even get fired.
- similar to the above, never take things that are usually locked up for the above reason
- if its a store you know gives their near-expiration products to workers/charity, try to avoid taking the near expiration products.
- if youre taking clothing, avoid leaving hangers. it sounds weird, but itll make it seem like it was more likely an error in the computer than a theft, since the empty hanger sitting there will seem suspicious.
- also for clothing, try not to take more than one item at once, as it will look suspicious if theres 10 medium shirts missing, and it won’t be written off as just a stocking error. and it will lead to workers being penalized
- basically just always consider ‘will this harm a worker’ and if the answer is yes then dont do it
like i was homeless for a while when i was younger and i tried to follow those guidelines to avoid doing harm to people who were probably not much better off than me while trying to get food for myself.
Holy crap, is there like an unspoken thieves code or something?!
it’s a thing. I won’t even lie. I watched someone slip a nursing exam book in their bag at the store I worked at. She made eye contact with me and the blood drained from her face. I simply gave her a sympathetic nod and walked away.
I live in a small town and I knew she was a waitress at a hotel my sister works at, and people at that hotel don’t tip well during off season. Nursing exam books are 50+ bucks. Being a med student myself, I didn’t even breathe a word, and when inventory came up later and the book was missing, I suggested it was likely a mislabel, and the manager wrote it off.
Sometimes, thievery is a necessity. Don’t send people to jail over petty things.
Actually, if you steal from big stores, you’re doing nothing but punishing the people at the bottom. So while Wal-Mart as a whole won’t be affected by you shoplifting, the minimum wage employees will.
Finally, the requested drawing for Saint is complete! It took about 4 hours total, but it was totally worth the effort. I think I’m getting much better with lineart! Enjoy or whatever.